EOE - Employment at Will
- Lead product development activities of thermoplastic monofilaments for Paper Machine Clothing (PMC) applications.
- Provide problem solving expertise to find solutions.
- Assigned a project that can be completed during the internship.
- Develop and implement new testing procedures.
- Lead trials on pilot line and production extruders.
- Work with a mentor from the R&D group.
- Undergraduate student working toward their degree in one of the following areas: Polymer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Textile Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of polymers and extrusion, experience with monofilaments is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, great problem solving and data analysis skills, creative, self-driven, and able to work with a team.
- Good problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Windows applications including Microsoft Office.
Voith - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard