Data Security Analyst (DSA) is responsible for providing application provisioning for information systems in a defined division/region. Encompasses full knowledge required within the access control, auditing, and regulatory compliance for applicable systems. Is able to function independently with oversight and direction.
Entry Rate: $17.83
- Under supervision, grants user access (e.g. access initiation, access transitions as a result of job/role transfers, access disablement, etc.) according to policies and procedures.
- Participates in the auditing and review process for all applicable systems. Assists in documenting audit results according to policies and procedures.
- Complies with IS security related policies and procedures. Escalates issues in a timely manner.
- Assists in training of peers, end-users, and other IS team members.
- Solves common and moderately complex issues, incidents, problems according to agreed upon service levels and according to IS Standards. Works with peers and internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently delivers an extraordinary customer experience when interacting with peers, end-users and others.
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Full-time position working 40 hours per week. Monday through Friday, standard business hours
Department: Data Processing / Information Systems at Primary Children's Medical Center
Additional Details: Great opportunity for new graduates
- Associate’s degree or higher in an information technology, clinical, or healthcare (clinical or business) field or two years of information system or user provisioning experience. Degree must be obtained through an accredited institution. Education is verified.
- Hearing/listening, manual dexterity, seeing, speaking
- Sitting the majority of the day using the computer
- E xperience as a Data Security Analyst (DSA)
- Current or previous experience with Intermountain Healthcare's Information Technology team highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience consistently delivering an extraordinary customer experience when interacting with peers, end-users and others
- Strong written and oral communication skills with spoken English in a technical or healthcare environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience in a healthcare environment
- Good understanding of application and security requirements (HIPAA, FRC, etc.)
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...