Do you have what it takes to be a Maverick?
Chances are you've seen those shiny maroon flatbed trucks traveling down the road with a perfectly tarped load. Want to join us? Do you have what it takes to be a Maverick? We believe it takes a special breed of trucker to be a true Maverick. Pride, hard work, a professional appearance and attitude are just a few of the things that make a Maverick so unique. Maverick made its name in flatbed and we have several opportunities available for drivers that meet our standards of excellence. Celebrating 32 years of experience, Maverick provides you opportunities you won’t find anywhere else: industry leading training, unmatched pay and home time, top of the line equipment, and a home with the best in trucking!
Open Truck Driving Position
Paid Flatbed Training Available!
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A MAVERICK
- Starting pay $.42-$.43 per mile depending on division
- Pay Increases for up to 5 years
- $.01/mile raise at 1 year & 2 years
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Fuel bonus, Tarp pay, Detention pay, Weekend Guarantee Pay
- Paid PrePass and Tolls
- Paid Vacation
- Long haul & regional runs available
- Newest & safest equipment on the road
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health/Dental Insurance & Rx card
- Paid Life Insurance Policy
To be considered for this truck driving position, you must:
Flatbed Division Hiring Map
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a class A CDL
- Have a stable work record
- Live in our hiring area
Your browser does not support iframes.
There are limited spots, and they are filling quickly!
Call us today! 888.702.3918