About Us: |
Sleepy Giant is a leading co-publisher and service provider across all digital platforms. We partner with forward-thinking IP owners to launch, operate, and grow entertainment publishing platforms. Some of our partners we work with include Activision, Disney, Sea World, and Ubisoft. Sleepy Giant is an independent, privately owned company, based in Newport Beach, CA, with offices in Culver City and Chicago.
If you ’re a smart, talented individual looking for a fun, fast-paced, and stimulating work environment, where your contributions can (and will) make a difference, then Sleepy Giant is the place for you.
What It ’s all about:
- You have a hacker°s spirit and an engineer°s discipline.
- You°re comfortable banging out code on the fly as you rapid-prototype that latest cool idea you have.
- You know how to leverage most of what the browser offers, including the latest implementations of HTML5 and CSS 3, to create fast, scalable, complex web applications.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- You have a Mac and Photoshop are your tools of trade.
- Must have experience creating clean, fast, highly-interactive web applications.
- Must have Online Portfolio.
- Minimum 2 years of web design.
Photoshop, Illustrator, (Adobe Creative Suite), multimedia creation with Flash, ActionScript,
- Must have experience optimizing your code and achieving measurable improvements.
- Experience shipping features for the mobile web and/or native mobile apps.
You Can Look Forward To:
- Experience designing mobile apps.
- Experience developing sites in PHP/ Wordpress.
- Our team is talented and small.
- Your contribution will matter, your work will be interesting, and you will constantly learn.
- Growth opportunities: The company is growing quickly, and as we grow, there are many advancement opportunities for management, software architecture, etc.
- Solid perks. We are committed to our team°s high quality of life:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation days
- Volunteer time off program
- Fully stocked pantry and bagel Mondays
- Regular company social eventsâ, including weekly happy hours