Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions is seeking a Sr. Secure Systems Engineer, focusing on full life cycle network and systems engineering, integration, and deploying technical solutions centric to RTCS products in a Linux environment. Candidates would lead elite engineering teams with highly visible, full life cycle, enterprise-level implementations of leading edge, accredited cross-domain solutions.
will leverage customer interaction skills with various organizations in high-paced environments.
Leadership role also includes project management opportunities.
The work location for this position is Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Must have 6+ years of IT experience
- UNIX/Linux Administration experience
- Must have solid TCP/IP networking, and engineering skills with strong emphasis on security
- Experience with working closely with customers to understand their hardware and software environment, requirements, processes, and network infrastructure.
- Successful candidates will have prior experience working not only as an engineer, but also as a consultant to customers, collaboratively identifying deployment challenges and proactively solving problems and implementation issues.
- All candidates must have active TS/SCI clearance
- Citrix and VMware configuration skills are highly desirable, along with experience leading a team of engineers
- Project management experience is also an advantage.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years of experience
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Trusted Computer Solutions is part of Raytheon’s Intelligence and Information Systems business. Trusted Computer Solutions became part of Raytheon in November 2010 and is one of eight companies Raytheon has acquired since 2007 to support the delivery of end-to-end cyber security solutions.
RTCS develops and deploys cross domain solutions that enable government and civilian agencies to share and access information securely across multiple classified networks at different classification levels. RTCS’ certified and accredited cross domain solutions help customers protect sensitive and classified information while ensuring that the sensitive information gets to the correct people in a timely manner.
Raytheon Company, with 2010 sales of $25 billion, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. With a history of innovation spanning 89 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; and command, control, communications and intelligence systems, as well as a broad range of mission support services. With headquarters in Waltham, Mass., Raytheon employs 72,000 people worldwide.
Bring your talent and skills to the RTCS team!
Raytheon - 2 years ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...