This position offers you the opportunity not only to support our extensive marketing communications needs, but also to broaden your skills and knowledge so that you can grow with us. As Print Services Coordinator, you will help manage the day-to-day printing and literature fulfillment needs for ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions Brands. You'll leverage your strong organization and prioritization skills to interface with your various contacts, take ownership of a variety of administrative tasks and ensure that our print materials are produced, replaced and updated smoothly and successfully. We're looking for someone who is hungry to make an impact, interested in growing professionally and ready to put in the work required to take their career to the next level.
To be a good fit for this opportunity you will have:
ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions, an ASSA ABLOY group company, provides end-users with unsurpassed security and life-safety solutions and the essential support services to ensure well-functioning doorway systems in the commercial building industry. This is all accomplished by combining the strengths of industry-leading door and hardware brands.
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or related industry preferred
- A minimum of three to five years print services and marketing experience
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
Assa Abloy - 20 months ago