Sys Ops/Dev Ops
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul – an exciting, well-funded and growing startup that solves big problems in the rapidly growing online video market.
Our operations team is searching for another person to help manage hundreds of cloud servers, as well as automated build and deployment systems. The operations team leverages some of the most cutting edge technology to simplify an otherwise complicated system.
Desired skills :
- Linux Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS
- Bash or other shell
- At least one of : Perl, Python, Ruby
- Configuration and automation of Nagios
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS (Bind), LDAP (OpenLDAP), NFS, SSH Tunnelling, OpenVPN, Apache httpd 2.x
- Knowledge in deploying / configuring Java application (Servlet Container : Tomcat, Jetty, Virgo, Glassfish)
- Ganglia / Munin plugin
- Haproxy or any other software loadbalancer solution
- Software Raid with LVM or mdadm
- Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Zookeeper Administration
What We Offer:
You’ll appreciate a competitive compensation package including generous benefits and stock options. You’ll love a challenging work environment, A-player colleagues, momentum, strong leadership and clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
- Lua and MySQL Proxy
- Java, C/C++, PHP
- Puppet/Cfengine or any other configuration management tool
- Rsnapshot, Bacula
- Experience with Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, EIP)
- Membase and memcached
Please check out our website for more information: www.tubemogul.com .
Elevate Recruiting Group - 20 months ago