Rapid Technology Sales Representative
DESCRIPTION: As an outside sales professional, the primary responsibility is to develop new client relationships in the assigned territory while growing existing relationships with assigned clients. You will sell the benefits of Additive Fabrication for the purpose of developing a pipeline of qualified prospects, and to achieve your sales quota. Sales will be for Stratasys/Objet 3D Printers addressing concept modeling and functional prototyping needs. Interfacing with Fisher/Unitech personnel, Stratasys representatives will be required for ensuring the integration of the product solution and addressing the customers additive fabrication requirements. You will be measured against key performance indicators and quota attainment on a monthly basis.
- Through telemarketing, prospecting, account calls, demonstrations and marketing activities, generate demand and pipeline for assigned products.
- Achieve assigned gross profit target each month by selling solutions to discreet & process manufacturing companies.
- Investigate and understand the internal business processes of potential clients; and strategize, present and demonstrate a tailored technology solution.
- Hold a technical understanding of customers business objectives in order to map a strategy consisting of machines, materials, training, and implementation as a solution to those business objectives.
- Develop gross profit, revenue & accurate forecast in coordination with Regional Manager.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Good communication skills with some sales experience a plus.
- An understanding of the benefits of Computer Aided Design and 3D Printing.
- Successful work history and track record
- Computer Skills in MS Office, CRM, Web
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
4-year college degree or equivalent
ABOUT FISHER/UNITECH: Established in 1993, provides Product Lifecycle Management solutions to discrete manufacturing companies. The company's focus is on process improvement for product development, including the disciplines of industrial design, engineering and manufacturing planning. Process improvement is obtained through the integration of advanced software and hardware-based solutions to replace legacy systems.
The applications of focus include PLM, CAID, CAD, CAM, CAE, PDM, KBE, Reverse Engineering and Rapid Prototyping. Professional services are offered for design automation and data management, which gives the company a full service, one-stop source for complex PLM systems. The company offers advanced web-based delivery of education programs with its interactive instructor-led 3DU, and product technical support through its 3DTech systems. The company serves the Midwest and New England Territories with 14 branch office locations with full classroom facilities.
Fisher/Unitech - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard