This is more than a job posting for the Kohler Company, one of the oldest and largest privately held companies in North America. This is an invitation to collaborate and ply your craft in a creative, conscious and characterful culture.
As a Quality Technician I, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark and live on the leading edge. As a Quality Technican, you will perform a variety of tasks relating to the quality of manufactured components and manufacturing processes including quality-related problems with incoming material, in process production, finished product, process gauging and process control
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - WHAT YOU NEED TO QUALIFY
- Inspects parts using metrology lab equipment as required by manufacturing processes.
- Perform containment activities and provide guidance to Quality Inspectors and Set Ups for performing containment of non-conformances.
- Investigate root cause and assist in implementation of corrective actions for existing and potential quality issues.
- Gather and analyze data for investigations, GR&Rs, capability studies, etc..
- Perform basic CMM operation and programming.
- Respond to and address issues as reported by assembly line.
- Provide daily report for quality issues.
- Participate in projects as assignment by management team.
- Prepares report summaries for management review.
- Participates in activities to support Operation Certification.
- Maintain/initiate improvements to the Quality System in accordance with the ISO 9000 standards.
- Become an active ISO 9000 Internal auditor.
SKILL PREFERENCES - HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year of quality assurance.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Associates degree
- 3-5 years of quality assurance experience
- A combination of experience in quality inspection, manufacturing processes or related functions
Beyond competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at company website .
Since 1873, our life's work has been to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. Today, over 50 leading edge Kohler brands deliver on that promise to customers in six continents- a testament to the craft of over 30,000 associates and the culture in which they operate.
As Kohler associates we are stewards of our craft, our culture, our environment and our communities. We care about our work and are committed to a single level of quality. We forge our own path. And in turn, experience the joy of discovery and the opportunity to grow.
If you're ready to contribute to our culture and set your mark, apply today at kohler.jobs .
We are an equal opportunity employer.
When profits go down the drain at Kohler, that's not necessarily a bad thing. The company makes bathroom and kitchen products -- from...