Environmental Engineer (공무부 신입사원)-00000B2C
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Job title: Environmental Engineer (공무부 - 신입사원)
근무지: 인천 송도
Description: 소방관련 공무 업무
- Establishment of fire safety procedures and leads implementation
- Trains fire safety on emergency evacuation procedures
- Develops fire planning & protection programs
- Performs inspections of assigned areas & fire prevention equipmenet
- Researches local and government fire code and safety regulation.
- Facilitates FM Global requirement and Global Fire Instruction
- Manage local safety training and reports out
- Prepares inspection and incident reports
Support utility maintenance and preventive maintenance
1. Associates Degree or equivalent of University / 공무부 신입사원
(Major preferred: Engineering(Fire & Safety , Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial)
2. Above intermediate English required
3. Certificates in Fire Safety or Fire extinguish facility
4. Knowledge in maintenance function
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-South Korea-Incheon-Yeonsu-gu
Organization: Berna Biotech Korea Corporation (8856)
Job Function: Environmental
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies - 22 months ago
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science -...