As a Manufacturing Engineer II at our facility in Salem, IL., you will utilize your experience and talents to plan, design, and implement assembly processes, ensure new product designs can be manufactured, and maintain the assembly processes in production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
North American Lighting, Inc.
- Provides day-to-day technical support for the assembly process in the plant.
- Maximizes efficiency by analyzing assembly line layouts, workflow, assembly methods, change-over-fixturing, gauges, work-in-process (WIP) storage, and tool storage.
- Develops Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) requirements, including Process Failure Mode & Effect Analysis (PFMEA), Process Flow Charts, and Process Design Sheets.
- Leads and participates in activities to build prototype and pre-production sample part, and distributes internal NAL Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR).
- Supports Program Management generated project macro-schedules with detailed engineering micro-schedules to ensure that all project milestones are tracked
is an equal opportunity employer
2 to 4 years
Position Start Date:
Qualified individuals please submit resume
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related discipline
- 2 to 4 years of related manufacturing experience
- Experience in a Just In Time (JIT) automotive manufacturing environment is preferred
- Competent in the following areas
- Data analysis and problem solving
- Organization and planning
- Standard business software (including MS Office programs)
- Written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Interpersonal relations— to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority
w/ salary history to
To apply for this position, visit the Apply Now page, fill out the application and upload your resume.
North American Lighting (NAL), a member of the Japan-based Koito family of companies, is a leading manufacturer of automotive lighting...