JOB SUMMARY: Support Director of Real Estate by accurately and timely performing commercial real estate transactions, maintaining corporation’s real estate documentation and database and producing real estate database and other reports as required. Coordinate all documentation related to the department’s daily activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Proven ability to draft, abstract and review real estate documentation for both purchase and sale agreements including title, survey and research as needed as well as office, industrial and retail leases as needed.
• Generate real estate documents, correspondence and reports as directed on a timely basis as required by Director of Real Estate.
• Timely complete real estate closings and maintain accurate and organized real estate records related thereto in permanent and database records.
• Support completion of major project details and proactively track deadlines for all real estate transactions.
• Tax appeals and insurance requirements for the company’s portfolio
• Maintain interpersonal skills to deal courteously, effectively and timely with a diverse group of professionals both inside and outside the company including buyers, sellers, brokers, title company, attorneys, etc.
• Maintain confidentiality where required. Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict contract deadlines.
• Maintain master real estate files.
• Assume additional duties and responsibilities as may be required.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Undergraduate degree required with course work in real estate, law and accounting preferred.
• Corporate or commercial real estate experience preferred with minimum five years’ experience.
• Paralegal certificate a plus, but not required
• Strong computer, organizational, analytical, research and communication skills required
• Understanding of office, industrial and retail leases and both purchase and sale documentation required.
• Proven ability to draft, abstract and review real estate documentation, including review of surveys and title documentation.
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict contract deadlines
• 5% travel required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to talk, hear, walk sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus objects.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office setting.
Looking for a great company to work for? You’ll Find It With Us! Airgas offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Airgas is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer and promotes a Drug Free Work Environment.
Airgas Inc. - 20 months ago
Airgas, Inc. (NYSE: ARG), through its subsidiaries, is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of industrial, medical and specialty...