As one of the largest employers of mental health professionals in the nation, MHM Services is always looking for dedicated individuals who want a career that is both professionally rewarding and provides greater balance with less stress in their day to day life.
We are currently seeking a Massachusetts Licensed Mental Health Professional (Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Mental Health Counselor) to join our team in the Massachusetts Department Corrections at the Old Colony Correctional Center, located in Bridgewater, MA. This is a Full Time position, 40 hours/week.
Old Colony Correctional Center is a high-tech medium security facility located on thirty acres of land at the Bridgewater Correctional Complex, along with Bridgewater State Hospital, Massachusetts Alcohol and Substance Abuse Center, and the Treatment Center. The Old Colony Correctional Center Minimum Unit is a level 3 secured facility located on the Bridgewater Complex. The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to clients in the Mental Health Unit and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care to include linking clients with internal/external services, providing advocacy, and providing individual and group therapy.
Some specific responsibilities of the clinician also include: Develop and implement specific goals and methods in patient individual treatment plans stemming from results of social work assessment. Participate in psychological related activities and treatments as a member of a multidisciplinary team. Provide individual and group counseling sessions as determined by patient needs. Consult with other disciplines (i.e. Psychiatry, Psychology, Nursing) concerning coordinates patient care.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive and generous benefits package including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Graduate from a Master’s Degree program in Social Work, Psychology or Counseling
- Experience in a Mental Health or Psychiatric setting. (Experience in corrections a plus)
- Current Massachusetts Social Worker License ( LICSW or LCSW ) or License in Mental Health Counseling ( LMHC ).
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.