Under the direction of the Wellness Manager and Lead Wellness Coordinator, the Wellness Intern is responsible for the coordination and delivery of health promotion activities throughout their geographical area of responsibility to facilitate behavior change, maximize engagement and outcomes, and customer satisfaction. This position will be primarily located in Sussex however travel in Wisconsin may be required, as well as some national travel for biometric events. Hours will vary between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· · Manages all programs in accordance with QuadMed’s operational, quality, safety, and service standards.
· Contributes to the planning and health promotion/wellness intervention process for their site(s).
· Coordinates the planning and delivery of wellness programs including health awareness (bulletin boards, newsletters), educational campaigns (lunch n learns, workshops), behavior change programs (Choose to Lose, Maintain Don’t Gain), health assessments/screenings (biometric screenings, incentive program), smoking cessation, and more.
· May provide appropriate health outreach and Wellness Counseling/Coaching.
· Proactively contributes to wellness team meetings.
· Effectively promotes and markets the wellness programs to target populations by utilizing existing resources.
· Integrates/collaborates effectively and seamlessly with health partners such as QuadMed, Fitness, Safety, EAP, or those in the community.
· Performs research on relevant topics in health promotion and disease prevention, as required.
· Collects and evaluates program data.
· Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Health Promotion or related field required.
· Current CPR certification required.
· Coursework in program development, implementation, marketing, wellness promotion and wellness counseling/coaching a must.
· Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills with the ability to motivate others.
· The ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
· Able to attend to detail, work under pressure, and prioritize.
Quad/Graphics is the quintessential American business success story. By doing things differently and better for more than 40 years,...