About Us. Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Networking Sales Specialist to join our NE sales team in Parsippany, NJ.
Identify, develop, manage, and close Citrix Application Networking products and services revenue in named and general territory accounts (F1000) through a network of value added resellers (Citrix Solution Advisors), strategic business partners (Citrix Alliance Partners), global integrators, and consulting services organizations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Identification of named accounts and development of account business plans, following Citrix standard account planning processes, to drive increased Citrix product and services revenue and deployment of Citrix solutions within the named enterprise and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Maintain and assist in the securing of all ongoing reoccurring revenue in the assigned account base. (Including Maintenance & Support agreements)
- Maintain a weekly updated CRM Forecast (Sales Force.com); forecasts will be monitored for revenue close rate accuracy on a Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- Meet or exceed revenue quota objectives in assigned accounts for Citrix products and services.
- Build a strong, direct business relationship with the enterprise account while leveraging existing Account/Solution Advisor relationships and engaging in joint tactical strategies to close the Citrix revenue.
- Secure appropriate "corporate standardizations" to ensure initial or continued deployment of Citrix Application Networking solutions within the enterprise, including necessary certifications for new products, feature releases and add-ons, etc.
- Develop understanding of the enterprise’s procurement and "supplier management" practices to insure compliance and satisfactory fulfillment through a channel partner identified by the account.
- Maintain close communications with Inside Sales, Sales Engineering and Consulting Services organizations to insure maximum efficiency within named accounts.
- Participate in Corporate defined developmental programs including: Sandler training, presentation skills, certification programs (CCSP), etc.
- Knowledge of strategic/large account sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicles (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.) and ability to negotiate complex licensing contracts.
- Knowledge of Citrix products and solutions and ability to articulate the business and technological benefits derived therein.
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions and their deployment in named accounts in order to leverage third party relationships within accounts and VAR channels to help identify, manage and close Citrix business.
- Experience in maintaining solid business relationships with both the enterprise account as well as the indirect sales channel (Citrix Solution Advisors, Citrix Alliance Partners, etc.) while working through sales opportunities.
- Communications and presentation skills - excellent oral and written communications skills; ability to tailor presentation and content of Citrix solutions as appropriate to executive and business focused audiences versus technical staff.
- Teamsmanship - ability to effectively and appropriately engage Citrix staff from multiple organizations (Inside Sales, SE’s, Consulting services, etc.) to effectively maximize revenue and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts.
- Work ethic, attitude and follow-through - commitment to excel and positive attitude combined with energy and enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and follow-through required to meet business plan and revenue goals within assigned accounts.
- Travel - Ability to travel as appropriate in order to manage and close opportunities within assigned accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services. Elevate to the world's most advanced cloud network platform by applying online for the Networking Sales Specialist position.
- Requires prior experience in strategically selling complex networking solutions including, but not limited to, Application Server Load Balancing solutions and WAN optimization solutions.
- A conversant knowledge of WEB applications is preferred.
- Candidate must be comfortable selling in an indirect sales model where fulfillment is through distributors and CSN partners.
- Must possess executive-selling skills to build account relationships at the CIO/CTO/VP, etc. level while engaging tactically at the business executive and staff level within divisional or departmental IT initiatives.
- Requires proven experience in identifying specific opportunities within the enterprise and then negotiating complex licensing contracts within the context of the enterprise’s procurement practices - all the while maintaining strong relationships with CSN partners engaged in the selling and supporting of the account.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Prior experience selling networking or WAN technologies preferred.
- Prior large account/executive selling Experience - preferably 10 year’s industry experience with 5 years in hardware sales.
- Proven track record in closing complex enterprise sales in excess of $250,000 revenue value.
- Proven track record in identifying enterprise opportunities and building a predictable pipeline and forecast in pursuit of achieving or exceeding assigned quota.
- Network of enterprise "reference contacts" with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Citrix solutions and identify opportunities.
corporate account manager, account executive, software, sales , enterprise, solution, networking, hardware
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...