Auto req ID 9337BR
Job Title Home Rating Field Inspector
Business Unit Masco Contractor Services, Inc.
Job Posting Category Building Construction/Skilled Trades
State/Province New Hampshire
Country United States
Masco Home Services has an immediate need for a Home Rating Field Inspector in the greater Nashua, New Hampshire Region and surrounding areas. This position will require 50% travel to service this region, which will include areas from Boston and Worcester, MA; Nashua, Manchester and Concord, NH; and Portland, ME.
Responsible for Home Energy Rating functions for residential new construction including, but not limited to, performance inspections and testing for Energy Star, Code compliance, retrofit applications, forensic diagnostics and National and Local Green programs. Responsibilities include day-to-day interactions with multiple builder accounts, including personal contact and explanation of various code & program Requirements , scheduling and reporting. Operates in a customer-focused services environment.
- Candidate must be a HERS Rater and in good standing with RESNET
- Good understanding of Building Science, energy modeling and residential construction of primary trades which affect overall building performance.
- BPI Certification is desirable, or ability to pass and obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
- Daily account maintenance of builder accounts of scheduled work as well as current activity and data collection for data management and utility reporting.
- Self-managed and motivated with an acute attention to details.
- Responsive to both internal and external customers and vendors and provides excellent customer service
Working conditions, Physical requirements
- Ability to move up and down ladders and in attic spaces
- Ability to carry 50 lbs
- Outdoor conditions, non-conditioned buildings and normal office settings
Minimum Education & Experience
- Associate’s Degree, vocational or technical school degree (minimum)
- Minimum 1-3 years general experience in Energy Modeling or Residential Construction.
- Must have advanced,skills in REMRate, DOE-2, EnergyGauge, etc. as well as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Access or other applications).
Masco - 10 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...