Business Analyst I
- Participate in the elicitation, documentation, analysis and validation of business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research and components of solutions to problems.
- Produce visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Performs work assigned by others.
- Accountable for own work.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience.
- Essential: requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information; distinguishing requests vs needs; classifying/prioritizing requirements; requirements change management and traceability; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/written communication.
United States-New Jersey
HP - 2 years ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...