Daily oversight of a technical team consisting of system engineers supporting Unix Enterprise server infrastructure.
- Managing workflow with system engineers
- Reviewing and assigning workorders
- Reviewing and approving CRs
- Coordinating work efforts with team members to ensure appropriate resources are engage, based on business requirements.
- Engaging other teams and end users to ensure the appropriate actions are taken regarding work efforts involving servers
- Providing feedback and assistance with team members when required, to help manage work schedules
- Creating, updating oncall schedules for team members
- Providing initial point of escalation for problem management on behalf of team.
- Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing daily updates to management
- Providing metrics as required on team activities and progress
- Discussing and deciding on strategy with management and seeing it implemented with team resources
- Managing tactical issues and escalations on behalf of team, engaging management when necessary
- Participation in oncall management rotation for managers
- All other duties as required.
First Data - 14 months ago
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...