Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global provider of information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry, providing integrated technology and services that create value and results for our clients. Fiserv drives innovations that transform experiences for more than 16,000 clients worldwide, including banks, credit unions and thrifts, billers, mortgage lenders and leasing companies, brokerage and investment firms and other business clients.
What We Do
We help our clients solve complex business challenges. Whether you want to grow deposits, attract and retain customers, fight fraud or meet regulatory compliances, Fiserv provides the expertise, tools and guidance to help you solve problems and meet business demands.
Fiserv delivers technology solutions in five areas of competence:
Payments: Solutions to optimize all aspects of payments, creating efficiency and driving growth
Processing Services: Solutions for managing account-based transactions reliably and securely
Risk & Compliance: Solutions to prevent and mitigate risk
Customer & Channel Management: Solutions to attract, retain and grow customer relationships
Insights & Optimization: Solutions that transform data into actionable business insights
Under minimal supervisor, this position will be responsible for performing basic analysis of business and client’s needs as it pertains to fraud trending. The Business Analyst is accountable for assisting with the planning and designing of fraud mitigation processes and fraud detection systems and strategies. This role will make recommendations for changes in order to improve and support business activities. A key responsibility for this position is to interact with different client groups to provide analytical support, perform testing and write user documentation as needed. The Business Analyst will utilize systems and data to resolve complex business situations. Occasional travel is required. (Less than 10%).
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Economic Crim Management, Criminology,Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Basic to Advanced SQL and or SAS experience a must.
- Minimum of 5 years financial services industry experience.
- Proven ability to develop successful business partnerships
- Project Management Skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of company’s business procedures and objectives
- Knowledge of various software applications
- Knowledge of performance measurement preferred.
- Demonstrated sound decision making skills
Fiserv - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Fiserv (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry.