Novetta Solutions specializes in providing innovative, state of the art and mission-critical technologies solutions such as cyber security, biometrics, big data analytics and cloud computing to the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense and other organizations. As a trusted partner of the Department of Defense, U.S. Government civilian and international agencies, and businesses throughout the world, we work closely with teams working interesting and difficult customer issues to anticipate break-through technologies that are needed in the immediate future. Become part of a dynamic team where you have the ability to apply your skills to a variety of cutting-edge challenges.
- Project manager responsible for planning, managing, executing, reporting and overseeing IV&V activities for healthcare IT and Medicaid eligibility systems for addition to or integration with existing projects
- Responsible for timely completion of all phases of the project, and meeting all contractual requirements for the duration of the project
- Serve as lead and primary point of contact for government IV&V projects
- Attend status, quality review and acceptance meetings as required and present status and progress reports on the project; develop deliverables such as monthly project status reports
- Review overall procurement plan, RFP, IAPD, and business case
- Ensure that necessary infrastructure, resources, plans and vision are aligned for successful deployment of required system
- Ensure compliance with contract, state and federal regulations and standards and procedures
- Evaluate project management activities and deliverables, and advise on project management and reporting standards
- Experience using Microsoft Project;
- Knowledge of the ACA and CMS guidance for Exchange and Medicaid IT systems including the business architecture, information architecture, and technical architecture standards;
- Knowledge of Medicaid, CHIP, SNAP, TANF, Child Care, and LIHEAP policy
- Project Management Professional (PMP ® ) Credential
- Experience managing system architecture and development projects;
- Experience with system analysis and design,
- Experience designing business processes and procedures and developing new systems to support the new business process; and experience managing a project similar in nature within the past three years
- Experience leading an IV&V or Quality Assurance team for a state health and human services IT project
- Experience with the Louisiana or North Dakota DHH MEDS application
- Experience with other state Eligibility systems
- Experience with Federal Eligibility systems (VA, Medicare, TANF, SNAP)
- Experience establishing and operating a Project Management Office
About Novetta Solutions
Our employees are reputed for their high standard of professionalism and ability to produce rapid, quality results. We retain the most talented people in the industry by offering employees a top-notch benefits package, career growth and development, and a competitive compensation. Our benefit package includes medical, dental, company paid vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays and vacation, performance bonus, and an exceptional 401(k) plan. Novetta Solutions is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Apply online: http://www.novetta.com/life-at-novetta.html
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing new referral program , you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta Solutions.
FGM, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
FGM, Inc., is an information technology company delivering sophisticated, customized solutions that improve business efficiency across the...