Job ID: 2716
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Part-time Senior Currency Room Teller.
The Part-time Senior Currency Room Teller is responsible for cash and check processing. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Process commercial cash and check deposits
- Process inbound and outbound bank shipments
- Prepare cash orders for commercial bank customers
- Prepare ATM replenishments
- Process and balance inbound ATM residual cash
- Cross-train and cover for other money room positions as needed
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 3 years of experience in three of the following areas: deposit processing, CompuSafe processing, branch change orders, commercial change orders, ATM processing, or vault balancing
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Cash handling experience within industry or banking
- Good basic math skills
- 10-key experience
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We offer a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match for our part-time employees. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
- Professional, positive demeanor
- Excellent customer service
- Collaborative work style
- Good ethics and integrity
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Monster - 15 months ago