TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center Float Pool RN--Higher Rate of Pay
Under the direction of the Lead House Supervisor, manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
/ Qualified to Float to Med/Surg, Critical Care, Post Ortho, Emergency Department, and other areas of facility as needed.
- Licensed RN with Critical Care, OR, ER experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and skills.
- Strong clinical assessment skills and critical thinking sills.
- Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN.
- BLS Healthcare provider required
- ACLS Healthcare provider required
- PALS Healthcare required
- Clinical resource for staff.
- FLEXIBILITY A MUST
HCA Inc - 9 months ago
HCA dispenses TLC for a profit. HCA Holdings, through HCA, Inc. (Hospital Corporation of America) operates more than 160 acute care,...