Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100 companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional looking to build an amazing career.
Working as a Sales Solutions Consultant 1, this Inside Sales position is responsible for selling the organizations products and/or services via telephone in a designated market area or assigned accounts.
- Outbound calling sales position is responsible for contacting and selling products/services/supplies to selected customers in designated market areas via telephone.
- Requires demonstrated selling and persuasion skills as well as strong knowledge of the company's products/services and often requires knowledge of competitor's products/services.
- Has account responsibility with defined, targeted sales quota and/or goals.
- Uses selling expertise to cross-sell or up sell each account.
- May act as a support for field sellers efforts with their assigned accounts with no individual account ownership or as an independent seller with ownership of a geographic territory or named account list.
- Prepares sales documentation, activity reports, and forecasts as required.
- Implements plans and actions.
- Contributes to the strategic plan.
- Responsible for outbound or a combination of inbound/outbound telesales activities
- Meeting with customers engaged in sales activities either at the customers site or at an AT&T location, communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e- mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc.
- Traveling to and from the customer's premise, preparing proposals, presentations, or bids, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution/sale.
- Researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T external partners, including design and engineering, and researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Customer Service skills
Time management and organizational skills
Selling and persuasion skills
Bachelor's degree in Business
One or more years of business-to-business sales experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Business Sales Solutions
May 10, 2012, 6:23:51 PM
May 12, 2012, 12:59:59 AM
AT&T - 2 years ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...