Graphic Artist III
LMI is a not-for-profit government consulting firm, dedicated exclusively to advancing the management of the government. As a not-for-profit company, we deliver the best value for the government dollar as all revenues are directed to our mission of advancing government rather than to delivering shareholder value. We operate completely free of political and commercial bias, and we are entirely aligned with the goals of our clients. Our clients value our not-for-profit status and specialized services in logistics, intelligence, homeland security, health care, and energy and environment markets. We believe government can make a difference, and we seek talented, hardworking people who share that conviction.
This work is contingent upon award of contract. Position will be located in Fort Detrick, MD .
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Background Desired
- Design and develop print, electronic and web-based media products targeting a variety of audiences (e.g., senior DoD leadership, bioengineers and related scientific disciplines, pharmaceutical and biotechnology
- companies, acquisition professionals, regulatory agencies, etc.) to support JPEO-CBD Enterprise-wide graphics requirements, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Producing illustrations for documents associated with scientific and engineering activities (e.g., program management graphs, flow charts, etc.)
- Designing graphics (e.g., products, program office logos, etc.) and staffing them with the appropriate technical and management personnel for approval/public release
- Maintaining a graphics library within an integrated digital environment (e.g., SharePoint)
- Coordinating with technical writers, as necessary, on the use and development of graphical content within technical and acquisition documentation
- Developing programmatic briefings and informational marketing media to update external stakeholders.
SECURITY CLEARANCE STATEMENT:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Systems Management, Computer Science, Business Management, Communications, or similar discipline is required.
- At least eight (8) years of general experience and five (5) years of experience in a program office or similar organization are required.
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with a current secret security clearance or applicants who are eligible for a secret security clearance. Please note that only U.S. Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
LMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
LMI is a consulting firm dedicated to advancing the management of government. We provide leaders with the information and analysis they...