Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. In addition to being the best place to work, the hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Catering Coordinator Lead.
- Performs duties in a designated department or unit such as Parkway Café, Cambridge Cafe and Catering. Cross-trained to perform in one or more of the units and/or stations within the primary unit.
- Maintains food/product/supply quality and safety following HACCP and department standards.
- Operates monitors and cleans any equipment used to perform job duties following directions and unit standards.
- Maintains orderliness, safety, and sanitation of work and/or service area(s), according to unit standards and station assignment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in food service, catering/banquets and/or cashiering is preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently while under pressure and within tight timelines.
- Team player with good work ethics.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard