S2 Security is seeking experienced system software engineers to expand our integrated video product line. These engineers will join a small, focused team, to play a significant role implementing new server capabilities on our NetVR video management platform, with new browser-based user interface capabilities to manage live and recorded video.
Responsibilities for a systems software engineer include:
- C++, Python and PostgresSQL development on our NetVR and Netbox platforms for video management, streaming and historical retrieval capabilities
- Integration of our platform with IP video cameras protocols and server side support for mobile devices.
- Significant extensions to our existing software implementation, including distributed plug-and-play and ease of use enhancements.
- Supporting and extending our Ubuntu based appliance platform facilities.
- Significant programming experience with C++.
- Ability to learn and work in a variety languages, such as Python. Some PostgreSQLl, SQLite or similar database experience is useful.
- Experience building multi-threaded distributed system components.
- Experience with TCP/IP client/server application development.
- 8+ years experience as a software engineer.
- BSCS or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with implementation solutions with IP technologies like RTP and ZeroConf.
- Experience with Debian, Kickstart and related technology on Linux.
- Experience with IP camera technology, digital video or video decompression software.
Contact: Ken Schroder ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Click here for a PDF version of the job description.
S2 Security Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard