"The Internet Sales & Operations Consultant will play the role creating and maintaining national campaign creative in order to support device launches of new products and services pages on The ideal candidate has advanced design and development background with attention to detail, adaptable to change and tight deadlines, and is focused on quality.
• Design cutting-edge web pages using industry-standard web authoring tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Scene7 & Adobe CQ5.
• Develop design elements including site layout, navigation, images, icons, animations, and other multimedia assets to support on-line strategies.
• Participate in the development of and execution overall project plan setting direction based on timelines and deliverables to support business objectives.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of web development and debugging tools.
• Identify and resolve problems related to applications utilizing diagnostic tools.
• Develop group or department standards with consideration of graphic design.
• Provide input to the technical lead and architect on developing page designs/templates.
• Work on multiple project timelines simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment.
• Update content via a Content Management System (CMS), editing copy and uploading images.
• Maintain and all products, pricing, and promotion/offer launches.
• Collaborate with I.T. to develop plans for publishing content.
• Recommend future design updates based on page templates provided and inbound content requests.
• Develop exceptional relationship with co-workers, management and customers.
Website is “open for business” 24x7/365; on-call coverage with cell phone availability is required. The candidate must be willing to work extra and/or flexible hours to meet project deadlines. Available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed for support of specific project, product, process, or system launches.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
• 2-4 years experience in web design/content management preferred.
• Proficiency in web authorizing tools preferred – Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses.
• Strong usability/optimization skills to review traffic/conversion/sales report and identify areas for opportunity.
• 4+ years sales, operations and/or marketing experience; e-commerce / internet sales experience preferred.
• Preferred knowledge of Adobe CQ5, Site Catalyst, and Test & Target.
• Strong attention to detail required.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and leadership skills required.
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple/simultaneous, highly complex, cross-functional projects/initiatives.
• Highly responsive and proactive, supporting leaders and team.
• Proven ability to work and interact with multiple stakeholder groups and agencies/vendors.
• Ability to work well within a team environment and under pressure of very stringent deadlines.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint high proficiency required).
• Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems.
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...