Under the direction of the Director of Admissions, the Admissions Recruiter/Counselor is responsible for recruiting prospective law students to RWU School of Law. The ideal candidate must be personable, energetic, and positive about their Roger Williams University legal education and experiences. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The knowledge, skills and abilities needed to succeed in this role include:
- Extensive travel in the continental United States
- Representing the School of Law at organized collegiate recruiting events and national forums
- Contacting and meeting with pre-law advisors
- Making presentations to individuals and groups of students
- Producing status reports on recruiting efforts
- Conducting tours of the School of Law and attending Informational Sessions and Open Houses.
There are two (2) positions available to be filled. These are seasonal positions with the assignment scheduled to begin on 08/26/13 and end on 12/06/13.
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Word processing with a high level of attention to detail
- Pleasant and helpful phone manner
- Ability to meet deadlines, highly organized and self-starter
Minimum qualifications include a 2013 Juris Doctor degree from RWU School of Law. Each chosen candidate must possess a valid driver’s license. Experience in marketing/sales and domestic/international travel is preferred.
Roger Williams University is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusive excellence and encourages applications from underrepresented populations.