Join a team of software developers responsible for design and test of Aspen’s flight display product. Aspen is a successful startup company with fresh ideas towards hardware and software development who recently received FAA certification of their Evolution Flight Display and Connected Panel product lines.
- Paid Internship ($15/hr)
- Undergraduate, Graduate or PhD Student in CS, EE, CE or Math
- Part-time positions Start in October; flexible hours within reason
- Company located close to the University of New Mexico Campus at San Mateo and Indian School
- Software test development and execution
- Requirements verification
- Source code development
- Current enrollment in CS, EE, CE or Math as a Junior, Senior, Graduate or PhD Student
- Basic C coding knowledge.
- Operating systems
- OpenGL graphics, subversion, data acquisition a plus.
Apply for this internship.
Aspen Avionics - 22 months ago
Aspen Avionics, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, was founded by aviation enthusiasts in 2004. Aspen Avionics specializes in bringing the...