This position requires a heavy emphasis on team based project completion with leadership mentality. Client communication is a key component in daily work processes before, during and after all projects. Strong Customer Service skills will be needed to maintain existing relationships while attracting new ones by word of mouth referrals. The environment calls for intuitive problem solving and resolution of client issues or concerns. Inter departmental communication is crucial to maintain the existing expectations of our clients. This position requires an ability to directly provide policy input related to the Print & Media Center existing workflows. This position will require the ability to document and update existing operating procedures as well as assist in the constant review and possible implementation of new best practices. This individual will require a comprehensive knowledge of the digital print processes as well as digital media transfer. This position will require the ability to pre-flight incoming client files and possibly the creation of variable printed and media materials. This individual will need working experience with large format print output and knowledge of existing Copy Center equipment. This position will be confronted with confidential materials on a daily basis. Applicant must have experience with automated digital workflows and file encryption processes.
1. Produce and delivery of any copy/print/large format and media transfer jobs requested
2. Research and resolve problems/issues related to completed and/or delivered request
3. Pre-flight and ability to manipulate requested print jobs
4. Provide backup support to other associates during peak work volumes to ensure timely delivery of reports, media or copy/print jobs.
5. Document and update existing operating procedures as well as assist in the constant review and possible implementation of new best practices
6. Accurately document all completed requests according to Print & Media Center policy
7. Additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of print/copy/digital media transfer experience
- PC knowledge including Microsoft Office / Outlook / Adobe Creative Suite / Acrobat professional / Rimage workflow
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital print process and existing output devices
- Experience with fully automated digital workflows and media encryption processes
- Close attention to detail as well as ability to follow step by step quality analysis procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In depth problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a close team environment
- Strong Customer service skills and working experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business requirements
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 19 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.