Page Content |
High performing teams. Challenging projects. Work/Life balance. And fun! This is what you can expect if you join the Catapult Systems team! Catapult is one of the top Microsoft National Systems Integrators (NSI) in the U.S., and we continue to grow our team.
What do we attribute our award-winning success to? Our commitment to having a workplace where team members can make a difference, and an ongoing commitment to solving real business problems for our clients through the innovative use of Microsoft technologies. We provide a proven combination of experience, expertise, and education, and we attract and retain employees far longer than the industry average, ensuring the creation of sustained, repeatable success and value for our customers. We are headquartered in Austin and have been helping our clients maximize their investment in Microsoft technology since 1993.
We are seeking individuals with K2 and Microsoft development experience that are interested in an exciting and challenging career in consulting. As a Catapult Systems consultant you will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- K2 related design and development, implementation, and testing
- Working closely with customers to understand and manage expectations
- Working within the guidelines of Catapult’s project and process management practices
- Must have experience with K2 BlackPearl
- Development experience with SharePoint 2011, .NET Framework 4.0, and SQL Server 2008 or above
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Experience developing scalable applications
- Able to work efficiently in teams and/or as an individual
- Experience and ability to interact with clients
- Good written and verbal communications
- Minimal travel may be required
- MCSD Certification
- Firm understanding of the Microsoft Solutions Framework
- Microsoft mobility solutions experience
- Good software testing skills
- Previous consulting experience
If you are passionate about technology and want to work with great people that understand that the balance in your work life is just as important as the balance in your personal life, then apply today.
We offer an outstanding benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, paid time off, flex spending accounts, paid disability and 401(k) investment just to name a few.
Innovation Partner of the year in Public Sector
Recognized Worldwide Microsoft Partner
Catapult Systems Inc - 19 months ago