- Develops and maintains profitable and quality cash management relationships with customers.
- Responsibilities include sales prospecting, product pricing and structuring, customer proposals and servicing.
- Assists in the development and delivery of a marketing plan.
- Identifies Treasury Management sales opportunities through consultative, needs-based selling with both prospects and clients.
- Carries out market, portfolio, and deposit strategies while identifying cross-sell opportunities for other lines of business through a strong partnership with Relationship Bankers.
- Maintains strong industry knowledge, staying current on competitor offerings, and provides market and competitor feedback to ensure competitiveness.
- Mentors other Treasury Management colleagues. Job Requirements
Other Traits and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years in Treasury Management, Commercial or Business Banking Sales is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (5 years of proven sales experience) is required
Salary Grade 73
- Advanced sales, negotiation, and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise is a must.
- CTP designation is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational details with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Additional Details
Dependent on experience and qualifications, the position may be filled at a senior level.
EOE M/F/D/V Huntington does not accept solicitations from Third Party Recruiters for any positions.
- 3 years ago - save job
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...