The StaffWell Group is the preferred health care staffing service provider to leading medical facilities in Colorado. We are committed to provide highly competent and qualified healthcare professionals on a temporary, temp-to-perm and permanent basis and we're hiring for several positions within the state.
We recruit the finest Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants as well as Allied Health Professionals placing them in reputable hospitals, nursing homes, sub acute units, home healthcare services and other medical facilities. Through the efforts of our expert recruiters and staffing coordinators, we are able to address the staffing needs of our valued clients.
Click here to see all available Job Opportunities offered by The StaffWell Group
Visit Our Website
Why Choose The StaffWell Group?
Registered Nurse Job Description
- Guaranteed Top Pay Rates
- Variety of Employment Options and Flexible Scheduling
- Highest bonuses and rewards!
- Great locations / prestigious facilities
- Major Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Free CE's for Qualified Employees
The registered nurse (RN) is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The RN is responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. The RN collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. The RN utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity into the provision of patient care. The registered nurse contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care. The RN provides care as a temporary employee, and understands that travel away from his or her home state may be required for employment, or continued employment.
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering treatments and medications in compliance with the physician’s orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other health care providers and providing education to patients and/or significant others (while in compliance with HIPAA).
- The RN must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients of all age groups–must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development through the life span, possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status, and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s needs in relation to age.
- Must document/chart observations and other data related to the clinical condition of the patient. Must properly and accurately chart observations and activities related to patient care.
- Communicates report to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with the hospital policy.
- Initiates or assists in Hospital codes and CPR as required.
- Participates in hospital educational programs as requested.
- Responsible for strict administration, control and dispensation of narcotics in accordance with the hospital policy.
- Performs related duties as requested.
- Current Colorado license or certification as required by your profession
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the specialty area is required
- Clinical expertise in specialty area
- Must pass a pre-hire physical
- Must pass Drug & Background Checks
The StaffWell Group - 13 months ago