• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or a Health Sciences related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare account management sales or marketing experience with a preference if at least 1 year of marketing experience.
• Previous experience as a sales manager or product manager in the pharmaceutical experience.
• Previous Account Management or Marketing experience in the Puerto Rico market.
• Two years of Product Marketing experience.
• Prior Vaccines market experience and/or specialty market experience.
• Demonstrated strength in operational marketing skills and project management.
• Proven ability to conceptualize current and future market product and business situations.
• Proven ability to determine customer unmet needs and deliver meaningful value.
• Proven success influencing a matrix managed organization.
• Solid analytical skills and financial acumen.
• Experience in an entrepreneurial role, proven track record of innovation.
• Language proficiency (Spanish and English)
Why GSK? Because GSK’s vaccines business puts the customer at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we define our vaccines mission as: Protecting
• Kind. Protecting because we strive to turn the science of immunology into high-quality, practical protection against disease; Human because we are investing time in understanding and delivering on our customers’ needs and helping them achieve their vaccination goals; and Kind because we recognize and act on our responsibilities to serve societies, rich and poor.
GSK Vaccines currently has an opening for a Vaccine Product Manager based in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico. Reporting to the Puerto Rico Vaccine Head, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the annual strategic marketing and tactical plans for GSK Vaccines in Puerto Rico. The role will manage, develop and implement brand and program objectives and operational strategies, critical milestones; anticipates and negotiates timelines; supports the A& P budget and stakeholder issues; assigns project responsibilities; monitors ongoing process. Additionally, you will guide and recommend quantitative and qualitative market analysis to assess current and future trends; understands and interprets data, develops insights, links conclusions to actions; effectively communicates business analysis and recommendations.
Closing date for application is the Friday, May 24, 2013.
• Embodies the GSK core values of patient focus, integrity, transparency, and respect.
• Develop promotional materials (digital and print) aligned to established strategy; manages external vendors through the copy approval process.
• Develop measurement and analytic plans for tactics that can help identify business opportunities.
• Conduct standard financial analysis (ROI, NPV)
• Understand basic pricing and reimbursement strategies in therapy and industry area.
• Ensures all activities comply with applicable legal, regulatory and internal GSK requirements.
• Prepare and execute new product launch plans
• Leverage HCP insights (unmet needs) in the development of meaningful non personal and rep delivered materials.
• Manage professional creative and media agencies.
• Manage field communications and field advisory boards.
• Manage projects through the Copy Approval System.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...