Xylem Dewatering Solutions, the leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide. The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Xylem Dewatering Solutions offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete all field documentation (e.g., work orders, rental-related documents, field service contracts, change orders).
- Plan and execute moderate to large size jobs.
- Supervise setup crews and work cooperatively with multiple entities (e.g., customer, engineer, owner, neighbors) to meet the assigned task/job.
- Responsible for safety for Godwin crew and any personnel assisting in the setup, pump watch, or teardown.
- Work experience in building construction, underground utilities or construction project coordination.
- Two years supervisory experience in civil/underground utility construction
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical and pipeline systems
- Knowledge of civil and underground construction including materials, tools and machines
- Expereince supervising project schedules, costs and crews.
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills