Identifies, Validates, Researches system issues and gaps on home loans production applications including but not limited to
Point of Sale Systems, Loan Origination Systems, Automated Underwriting Systems, Conditions, Fraud Detector, Processing applications, and Underwriting Control applications, and Data Integrity.
Develops business requirements for purposes of implementing maintenance fixes on Home Loans production applications.
Role will serve as point of contact between the business and technology. Associate will be able to intepret Fulfillment goals and problem statements into business requirements. Will ensure that those business requirements are interpreted correctly by technology and implemented successfully.
Will conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure that the business requirements have been implemented successfully.
Work on and manage time over multiple projects simultaneously.
Associate will be required to use his/her experience and knowledge of the applications to serve as a subject matter expert, uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunies, and make recommendations.
Contribute as an SME on the Home Loans Platform Replacement program to help implement solutions and processes for the next generation of Fulfillment systems.
- Must have strong knowledge of the mortgage industry, including a solid understanding of fulfillment operations, mortgage terms, and industry standard underwriting policies.
- Must have solid underwriting experience (Senior U/W and DE preferred) and deep understanding of the underwriting process and policies related to Mortgage loans.
- Must have strong naturatal analytical intuition. This includes knowing where to find information, how to think out of the box to identify root causes, and be able to interpret data into business terms.
- Must be proficient in excel and word
- Must be motivated, determined, driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Must be able to lead group discussions, and meetings with multiple lines of business
- Strong Customer Service
- Can work independently
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have technology/systems analysis experience, and be skilled in creating specifications and interacting with technology teams
- A combination of Underwriting and technology background.
Bank of America - 2 years ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...