- Performs administrative and content-management functions using the Learning Management System (LMS), including maintaining the user population, producing reports, working with Gartner’s HRIS administrators, uploading and managing courses, and administering the course catalog.
- Maintains the registration database, produces class lists, reports, certificates, evaluation results, etc.
- Maintains calendar of Talent Management learning activities and implements marketing strategies through direct e-mail and intranet communications.
- Coordinates training activities, including scheduling, confirming training programs, providing on-site support during training activities, setting up learning events in Stamford and Trumbull, welcoming the trainer, providing on-site support during training events, and breaking down the training room after the event.
- Assists in producing training materials. Manages the inventory of training materials and supplies and directs the production of those materials.
- Coordinates logistics for training and development programs in the Stamford office as well as other locations. Maintains training facility in Stamford and manages the use of that facility.
- Compiles data from training programs, including scoring assessments, aggregating assessment results and producing reports, as required. As directed, provides follow-up services to learning events participants.
- Monitors the Gartner University mailbox and assists in customer support of L&D activities.
- Monitors the training budget.
- Participates in special projects and other duties, as assigned.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Accountable, results-oriented, manages multiple tasks effectively
- Adaptable, flexible and reliable
- Proactively delivers excellent customer service
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, HRIS and LMS systems is preferred
- Manages detail and repeatable processes exceptionally well
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and cultural sensitivity skills
- Minimum two years of progressive administrative, business experience
Launch your future at a global market leader, where double-digit growth is the norm. Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading...