Cintas is currently looking for an Advanced Manager to participate in an extensive, well-structured training program, designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business, as well as the uniform and facility services industries overall. The Advanced Management program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing the individual for a key leadership role which best matches his or her interests, skills, and abilities. Each assignment will be hands-on and designed to teach the fundamentals of that particular department, to include four major areas: Service, Production, Office, and Sales. Upon completion of the program, the Advanced Manager will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, such as Outside Sales, Production Management, Office Management, Service Management or General Management.
Our partners enjoy:
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Valid Driver's license
- Willingness to travel 5-20% of the time
- 3-5 years performance driven management and/or sales experience
- Prior management experience in an industrial/service environment preferred
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted preferred
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...