Responsible for conducting dishonesty investigations and inquiries; indentifying non compliance with corporate policies; providing loss prevention training to retail associates; conducting inventory investigations; preparing required reports; and other duties as assigned by the Director of, Loss Prevention and Security Services, Area Loss Prevention Manager, Loss Prevention Services. Position does require travel.
Skills and Education
Relocation Assistance Available
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 8 progressive years of retail loss prevention employment with 3 years as a loss prevention manager or in a multiple store investigative position
- Documented investigative experience in a retail environment
- Completion of Wicklander Zulawski course or equivalent course
- Above average word processing, database and spreadsheet computer skills
- Must be able to conduct business with the public and at all levels of personnel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
RadioShack - 3 years ago
DO IT TOGETHER
As the neighborhood technology resource, RadioShack enables consumers to find the products they need to connect and...