- Juris Doctor
- At least 15 years transactional litigator in a corporate law department and/or law practice
- Proven experience developing and maintaining internal and external client relationships
- Experience preparing legal documentation and pleadings
- Working knowledge of the Uniform Commercial Code, Electronic Funds Transfer Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, Regulation E, and related banking and consumer fraud statutes
StaffingForce Legal Solutions
- Responsible for preparing legal documents and monitoring regulatory matters and litigation
- Draft, review, and negotiate complex legal documents
- Primarily support business groups operating including Corporate and Investment Banking for the Americas, Syndications Group, and Structured Finance Group as well as assisting with business groups in the U.S.
- Provide legal advice on structuring financial transactions
- Prepare regular updates on transactional and regulatory matters
- Provide assistance, as needed, with U.S. Corporate Banking Group, Structured Finance Group, Securitization Group, and Syndications Group, as well as other transactional areas
- Generally provide overall legal counsel and advice with regard to all aspects of the Bank's business, including matters relating to the Bank's operational and back-office functions
- Perform related duties, participate in special projects, and provide support and coverage for other attorneys as required
Please contact us if you or someone you can refer is interested in this outstanding opportunity. When responding please include a resume and ALSO provide us with your salary/pay rate history.
StaffingForce - 9 months ago
StaffingForce Foundation Inc. is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to provide personal and career development to children and ad...