Job Description:Position Summary:|
Proactively leads the account management of a specific
global customer account or accounts on a unified,
multi-group basis, in order to develop solution
strategies to fit customer needs and to maximize sales
and profits. Builds a positive image of Parker at the
assigned global accounts, and actively supports the
Corporation’s Win Strategy.
_X_ Has Direct Reports ___ Does Not Have Direct Reports*
discretion of local management.
- This position may not have direct reports, at the
relationships and agreements on a global basis.
- Responsible for managing global customer accounts,
competitive products and their activity in the market
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of
place and provides reports, on a regular and/or monthly
basis. Keeps management and sales personnel aware of
changes affecting the customer’s industry as well as
engineering, sales and distribution of Parker products.
Leads the development and implementation of appropriate
disseminating forecast market data provided by sales
- Responsible for gathering, interpreting and
personnel and company marketing programs. Implements
strategies to recognize new revenue and margin
satisfaction by directing the necessary Parker resources
- Builds and maintains a high level of customer
customer needs and solutions on a global basis.
issues, platform engineering issues and communication
- Manages all on going customer issues, commercial
issues. Formulates and develop comprehensive business
plan for each account to address:
to group’s and trading subsidiaries business plans.
- Sales growth activities
- Market information
- Competitive information
- Pricing Strategies
- Global consolidated Gross Margin Strategy
- Formulates and directs strategy deployment plan to tie
- Manages and communicates all world wide systems
Directs and coordinates global customer based activities
and strategies with other Parker sales organizations,
manufacturing divisions and engineering entities.
Account responsibility will be global with a “dotted
line” relationship to account managers/sales company
sales managers serving global accounts in other
major account and business management.
- College degree with a minimum of 5 years experience of
- Previous successful P&L responsibility a plus.
- Product and system certification preferred.
- Extensive experience in sales to large OEM’s a
- Highly effective communication, presentation and
to develop trust with the customers and the
- Executive and mature business appearance with ability
manage high level customer contacts.
- Patient team builder with global acumen to build and
technologies, with the ability to lead the achievement
- Highly organized, self motivated and charismatic.
- Strong leadership qualities with motivational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Parker’s organization and
of unified Parker solutions.
- Potential international travel 10%.
The essential functions have been provided as examples
of the type of work performed by employees assigned to
this job classification. The Company reserves the right
to modify the work assignments and/or to make reasonable
accommodations so that qualified employees can perform
the essential functions. The job description is not
intended to be an all inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities. It is intended to describe the general
nature of the position.
Req. Code : 14765
Division/Department : CIC - SVD Sales Group
% of Travel Required : 20-30%
Other Skills : * Note that this position will not have
direct reports. * Potential international travel 30% *
Knowledge and Experience in the HVAC&R field is a must.
defined structures. * Must be able to deal with
- Must have experience selling to large OEMs with
customer’s top management, Engineers, Marketing
Managers, Supply Chain, Quality Managers, Production
Managers, and our Sales Force and Management. * Stong
Presentation Skills. * Polished, well spoken & well
written. * Self starter, independent, structured,
detailed oriented, visionary, team builder, ability to
work with a variety of different functional areas.
Parker Hannifin - 2 years ago
Parker-Hannifin operates on a big scale (its motion control equipment helped sink a replica of the Titanic in the Academy Award-winning...