Assistant Broadcast Negotiator
At Zenithmedia we are dedicated to creating a sustainable advantage for our clients, providing them with a quantifiable return from their communications investment that outstrips their competitors. Our focus on ROI ensures that client' budgets are invested, not simply spent. We believe the most important consideration for any campaign is a demonstrably effective outcome. We are committed to developing close partnerships with all our clients and to delivering a service that always exceeds expectations.
Above all, we know that ideas and imaginative solutions are vital to make our clients' brands stand out from the crowd; connecting with consumers in a striking and persuasive manner.
Overview: Assist buyers with facilitating and maintaining local broadcast buys and client projects.
- Transmit original or revised station orders and Avail request via EASILINK, AVN or FAX.
- Maintain receipts of signed Confirmation of Purchase for Broadcast Schedules and original contracts. Review contracts to verify accuracy of weeks, spots and dollars.
- Resolve station billing discrepancies; station/rep contact for that purpose; coordinate with Media Support Group.
- Obtain makegood information from station reps, assist with accepting or rejecting makegoods, and purchase small local broadcast buys.
- Receive and maintain email and Donovan including running reports for clients, stations and handling station correspondence.
- Prepare documents for broadcast meetings.
- Contact stations for competitive information and perform competitive analyses.
- Obtain reports including rankers, client reports, buy reports, COP reports, post analysis reports to present to supervisor.
Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree; internship experience or coursework in a related industry strongly preferred
Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
ZenithOptimedia, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and our culture.
Please forward resumes to jennifer.connell @zenithoptimedia-na.com .
Monster - 3 years ago