If you're interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then B/E Aerospace may be right for you. As the world's leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and solutions, and the world's leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables for the commercial, business jet, and military markets, a career at B/E Aerospace is beyond what you'd expect in a job. At B/E, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results.
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including an Engineering Application Analyst. This person will provide installation, configuration and deployment of Engineering software as well as support and advice to end users in solving operational problems with available technology. May specialize in a particular software or application area that is highly valued by the end user.
- Management of Teamcenter databases and inter-site data synchronizations (multi-site)
- Provides application support to local and remote users at B/E locations
- Designs, develops and tests Teamcenter workflows, forms and reports
- Documents company specific application changes, workflow modifications and reports
- Tests and deploys new database schema (data model) changes (items, attributes, workflows, dataset types, etc.); Tests new software releases.
- Executes Unit Testing and support of User Acceptance Testing
- Adheres to system and code change management processes
- Data gathering of PLM requirements to support Engineering and PLM functional liaison
- Creation of Scope documents, functional specifications and test plans
- Training needs assessments and development of training plans
- Implement Siemens software upgrades (Teamcenter, NX, VisView, etc.) in conjunction with other B/E sites
- Participates in projects with other IT departments and/or external vendors.
- Participates in technical implementation teams in analyzing requirements and contributes to the design of PLM Solutions intended to address complex requirements
- Provides input into future software functionality, implementation methodology and customization standards
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience with CAD/PLM support and CAD/PLM administration including the following:
- Teamcenter Unified Architecture NX application support
- Teamcenter Unified Architecture and NX installation and configuration experience
- Teamcenter Unified Architecture database schema design and management
- Teamcenter Unified Architecture administration experience using the Business Modeler (BMIDE) to deploy schema (data model) changes
- Teamcenter configuration experience within the applications of Organization, Workflow Designer, Access Manager, Project & Command Suppression.
- Teamcenter multi-site experience/knowledge from both automated and manual methods.
- Bulk CAD data translation experience
- Database design and dataset revision control methods
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Drawing control systems and master model design methodology
- Possess skills to assist users to troubleshoot issues relating to errors with opening and saving data
- Self motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Tamcenter BOM management
- CATIA and/or Pro/Engineer application support
- CATIA and/or Pro/Engineer installation and configuration experience
- Teamcenter Visualization (VisView/Vis Mockup) application support
- Teamcenter Change Management experience
- Use of Enterprise backup and restore software (CommVault preferred)
- Functional specification and test plan writing