Effectively manage all development, enhancement and support activities for all technology systems across the Supply Management infrastructure, as well as develop and/or manage systems integration with corporate and 3rd party applications. Design new applications and databases to address business needs. Enhance existing solutions to provide new functionality, increase automation, and streamline manual processes. Define requirements with key stakeholders and internal departments to structure and direct resources and activities.
In depth knowledge of data warehouse design and implement is required. Proficiency in data modeling, data analysis is essential. Data quality and reporting expertise in Cognos or Hyperion. Supply Chain management expertise is desired.
- Four (4) year Computer Science degree or above or significant work experience in lieu thereof
- Four (4) years of experience in IT System Development roles
- Database admistration experience of five (5) years (SQLServer, Oracle)
- Minimum of two (2) years Data Warehousing OLAP experience
- Minimum of two (2) years Data Modeling (Erwin or equivalent tool)
- Minimum of two (2) years Programming Experience in .Net
- Minimum of two (2) years BI reporting Skill (Hyperion or Cognos)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advance degree in in Computer Information Science field preferred
- Optimum mix of work experience would result in five (5) or more years of experience in SQL Server implementation and administration, .NET development and BI Reporting roles
- Supervisory experience advantageous
- In depth knowledge of relational databases, .NET framework, Windows/Web programming
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
In order to apply to this position, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States; Hilton Worldwide will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position. You must also be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
A World of Opportunities
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For 93 years, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,800 hotels and timeshare properties, with 630,000 rooms in 88 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. Visit www.hiltonworldwide.com for more information and connect with Hilton Worldwide at www.facebook.com/hiltonworldwide, www.twitter.com/hiltonworldwide, www.youtube.com/hiltonworldwide, www.flickr.com/hiltonworldwide and www.linkedin.com/company/hilton-worldwide.
Proud Part of Hilton Worldwide
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
Hilton - 2 years ago
Hilton Worldwide (formerly, Hilton Hotels Corporation) is a global hospitality company. It is owned by the Blackstone Group, a private...