Safeway Inc., a Fortune 100 Company, is one of the largest food and drug retailers in North America with 1,700+ stores. The Safeway family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Diversity is fundamental at Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Digital Marketing Department has an opening for a Web Production Analyst. The right candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment to implement and optimize online advertising campaigns and programs in order to influence consumer behavior, engage customers, drive retention and sales, while creating a consistent brand and positive user experience. This position will be located in Pleasanton, California.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute online programs through product merchandising and promotion code creation, testing and maintenance.
- Execute digital campaigns and content updates through content and imagery gathering and working with Production team and Product Managers to execute.
- Plan and select imagery for website offers.
- Provide direction to Production team for site placements through internal tracking tools.
- Proactively proof and review website assets and other media vehicles for accuracy, relevance and timeliness.
- Weekly review of site before go-live and website troubleshooting.
- Participate in implementing seasonal marketing plans focusing on basket building, increasing order frequency and customer retention.
- Communicate weekly commerce programs to Operations, Finance and Call Center and maintain Master Store list.
- Proof weekly ad communications for digital marketing programs.
- Work with key stakeholders to execute digital commerce initiatives.
- Work with key stakeholders to execute digital Marketing programs and site updates.
- Weekly QA of ecommerce and content site changes.
- Work with 3rd Party Creative Agency to create visual assets.
- Travel: less than 5%
Respond to: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting www.CareersAtSafeway.com.
- Bachelor's degree in web marketing, or technical field or related experience.
- 3-5 years experience in digital campaign planning and execution.
- Grocery, retail/e-commerce background a plus.
- Strong attention to details and maintaining quality and branding standards.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email management using Outlook. Interwoven Media Bin/Teamsite software experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage changing requirements and short timelines, as well as multiple overlapping projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build trust with internal and external stakeholders, maintain key relationships.
- Self-motivated, with a well-developed ability to grasp assignments and manage projects from inception to completion in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability to work on multiple priorities in a time sensitive environment, meeting tight deadlines, and reacting quickly and smoothly to changes.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Safeway Corp. - 2 years ago
For many Americans, "going to Safeway" is synonymous with "going to the grocery store." Safeway is one of North...