Front End Operations Specialists are responsible for ensuring efficient and effective customer service by providing prompt support to Cashiers and assisting in any transactional issues as they arise. Front End Operations Specialists will proactively ensure that customers are assisted quickly and efficiently. Front End Operations Specialists will be proficient in the operations of point of sale systems and customer service operations. Front End Operations Specialists are accountable for providing effective training to Cashiers.
Mills Fleet Farm store hours are 8am - 9pm Monday through Friday, 8am - 8pm on Saturdays and 8am - 6pm on Sundays (except Fargo, ND is open 12pm - 6pm on Sundays).
Front End Specialists are responsible for:
Our commitment to Full-Time Fleet Team Members includes:
- Providing excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers’ needs.
- Monitoring Cashier and Front End Operation Specialist performance and providing on-going training.
- Handling various customer problems and complaints in a professional manner.
- Accurately processing defective items according to manufacturer’s warranties.
- Accurately reconciling cash terminals, processing daily paperwork and preparing daily deposits.
- Having basic knowledge of all store products to drive sales.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and ensuring a safe working environment.
- Maintaining awareness of the front end of the store to assist with store security.
- Assisting in other areas/departments of the store as needed.
*Eligibility requirements apply.
- Insurance: Life, Health, Vision, & Dental*
- Paid Vacation*
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
- Paid Legal Holidays*
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
Job Requirements for this position are:
Physical Requirements for this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- One to three years of related experience and/or training is preferred.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
- Familiar with basic computer functions.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Desire to work with the public.
- Must be dependable, honest, courteous and self-motivated.
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule including every other weekend and occasional holidays.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
- Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
- Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Mills Fleet Farm - 30+ days ago