139835 - Montgomery, AL
The Retail Coverage Merchandiser primarily provides retail sales merchandising coverage and coverage of retail special projects for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and our principals through store coverage and executing objectives as set forth by their Manager to achieve superior in-store results in an assigned territory.
- Deliver Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Shelving, and Merchandising) goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate and maintain all merchandising events in assigned territory and follow Company policy in execution of work
- Develop and execute personal Performance Agreement
- Perform special projects, communicating customer needs, objectives as assigned by Unit or Sales Manager
- Maintain full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts
- Rotate stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate
- Perform such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram
- Report observations to Unit manager regarding outdated products, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations, and point of purchase requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Retail experience is helpful
- Strong demonstration of the following core competencies: Quality Commitment, Detail Oriented; Customer Service, and Communication Skills.
- Must be comfortable utilizing Technology
- Must be able to lift 60+ pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be able to drive a car
- Must be able to operate a computer and have access to high speed internet
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others
- May be asked to work in cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores)
Acosta Sales & Marketing
- 2 years ago - save job
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...