The purpose of this position is to set up and run a minimum of one type of production line, including making product changes in accordance with scheduling requirements.
Other Job Functions
- Monitor the operations of one type of machine or station.
- Produce proper roll labels.
- Review and understands MQC.
- Manage raw material usage and traceability on one machine or station.
- Record production sheets.
- Record heat sheets.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Assist Maintenance as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Certified forklift driver.
- 1 year general work experience desired.
- Ability to read and write English fluently and enter data on reports.
- Math skills required to work with product weights, lengths, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret production schedules, instructions, and procedures.
- Ability to move around plant and property to work on various assignments.
- Ability to work with tools and measurement devices.
- Ability to use physical effort to move product and assist with maintenance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Ability to climb to other levels and conduct work on that level.
- Ability to work in a plant environment with exposure to heat.
- Works 12 hour shifts on a rotating shift basis.
- Bilingual preferred
GSE Environmental - 16 months ago
GSE offers a broad array of geosynthetic products to the waste, wastewater, water management, mining, agriculture, aquaculture, golf course,...