Requisition #: 54709
Job Title: Team Manager, Social Media Services
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Dealer Services we offer integrated computing solutions to over 27,000 auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle and heavy equipment dealers in nearly 90 countries worldwide. At Cobalt, we are the leading provider of digital marketing solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealers in North America. To succeed, we invest in technologies, processes, programs and our people to continually improve the way we service and help our clients run their businesses. In 2011, ADP was named to Forbes list of the top 100 most innovative companies in the world.
Cobalt, a division of ADP is seeking a Team Manager, Social Media Services
The Team Manager is responsible for managing a team of Specialists who deliver Social Media Services to our customers including:
- Managing internal and external account relationships to include strategic understanding of customer's business needs and how this drives their online brand;
- Creating and executing on Social Media and Reputation Management strategies;
- Analyzing Social Media Services results and conducting ongoing optimization and consultation;
- Delivering Social Media Services results and coordinating across teams to support reporting and to drive ongoing performance improvement.
- The Social Media Services team includes, Social Marketing Specialists, Facebook Ad spend specialists, staff bloggers, and other creative assets as required for delivery of the service.
- The team's responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional inbound and outbound customer communication;
- Providing exceptional, proactive Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management consultation and execution to deliver engagement, reach, and network growth;
- Applying creativity, curiosity, and experience to deliver successful and positive community interactions, to grow dealer social relationships across platforms, and to position the dealership to capture the benefit of positive word of mouth marketing, while managing negative word of mouth, as required.
- Manage and coach team to deliver on defined performance targets and continue to refine these targets and measurements as product offerings evolve.
- Inspire the team to seek creative and scalable social media marketing solutions that deliver positive engagements, community growth, and positive word of mouth.
- Ensure management of the teams including effectively communicating process, policies, performance, quality expectations, technical and product updates, as well as department and company information.
- Empower the team to drive success through well planned and managed campaigns that demonstrate leadership, execution creativity, Reputation Management awareness, and social media leverage.
- Provide management and professional guidance to Specialists through one-on-one meetings; regular team meetings; development of quarterly and annual performance goals & objectives; documenting and delivering timely performance and behavior feedback while taking appropriate disciplinary actions as required.
- Responsible for staffing needs, scheduling, recruiting, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations. Responsible for coaching and developing staff to meet or exceed job expectations as well as to counsel and help direct career development.
- Work with Sr. Manager to drive Social Media Services delivery. Conduct performance reviews, adhoc reports and projects, and ongoing optimization around operations and marketing delivery. Work with product teams to continue to define delivery and refine coordination.
- Ensure cross-teaming to support high-level delivery to our customers.
- Demonstrate highly developed communication skills, both verbal and writing, tact, assertiveness and outstanding business acumen.
- Stay abreast of competitive offerings and industry best practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Coach and mentor team with customer escalations and non-engagement; assist in problem evaluation and corrective action planning; work directly with customers as necessary to resolve escalated issues.
- Represent Social Media Services team in customer meetings and marketing events.
- Conduct, review, and respond to customer feedback and prepare action plans to address identified issues. Improve customer relations, which are reflected in customer service index (CSI) and net promoter score (NPS).
- Prepare appropriate status reports for delivery to customers and senior management.
- Inform senior leadership of potential customer problems and escalate for additional assistance as appropriate.
- Conduct, review, and respond to team account concerns. Prepare action plan(s) to address identified issues. Improve customer relationship issues that negatively impact customer satisfaction.
- Coach and mentor staff with account escalations; assist in problem evaluation and resolution
- Represent Digital Marketing Services in the product development lifecycle to ensure the product roadmap addresses customer needs.-Establishing analyses of Social Media campaign performance to meet and exceed agreed upon goals.
- Understanding Cobalt's strategic business drivers and implement strategies designed to achieve those goals.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
About ADP :
- 4-5 years management experience.
- 2+ years experience with Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, or 5+ years of Digital Marketing.
- 2+ years of Account Management experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Experience with Windows, Excel, and MS Word required.
- Experience developing, implementing and gauging the success of new processes from the ground up.
- Expertise delivering performance analysis to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to coach employees in areas of both client management and digital marketing delivery.
- Experience in improvement of processes, strong problem solving and communication skills, customer advocacy orientation, leadership in a cross functional team environment required.
- Ability to hire, train, and retain quality employees.
- Experience with industry standards and key performance indicators.
- Expertise in Social Media and Social Media Services strongly preferred.
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength
PPC HTF JBC
All Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Area of Interest: Search Engine Optimization
ADP - 17 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...