This is a full-time Front Desk Agent position. We are looking
for an energetic individual with excellent communication and customer
service skills. This person will be responsible for checking guests
in and out of the hotel and answering telephones. Additionally, the
qualified candidate will assist guests with inquires, general
information regarding hotel services and amenities. This individual
will also complete daily shift reports and balance paperwork and
their cash drawer.
handling experience required
- 1 year previous customer service and cash
- Hotel experience is not essential but is preferred
- Must have experience in handling customer complaints
- Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends and
Suite) required, knowledge of a PMS system a plus.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Basic knowledge of computer functions (i.e. Microsoft Office
- Must demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
Omni Hotels - 22 months ago
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business...